RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 – 40 Posts
Rail India Technical and Economic Service has released RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for 40 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 16th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Post Date: 11-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 40
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical Engineering)||
Graduate Engineer Trainee (Electrical Engineering
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Signal & Telecommunications)||
- Rs.40,000-1,40,000/- per month
Age limit (as on 01.03.2019):
- Maximum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Automobile Engineering.
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Signal & Telecommunications Engineering:
- Full time BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Electrical Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering.
NOTE: candidates should have appeared for GATE – 2018 OR GATE – 2019 paper respectively.
- Personal interview.
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for RITES Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.rites.com
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.