Rail India Technical and Economic Service has released RITES JGM/DGM Recruitment 2019 notification to recruit candidates on Regular Basis. Notification is out for 05 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th July 2019.
Name of the Post: JGM/DGM
Post Date: 28/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 05
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||28/06/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||26/07/2019 (till 05:00 PM)|
Vacancy details of RITES JGM/DGM Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
- 7th CPC Level- 12&11
Period of Contract:
- Five years
Age limit (01/06/2019):
- Not mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates must have work experience in operation and maintenance of diesel locomotive.
- Managing operation and maintenance service of locomotives and wagons at sites of non railway customers including loco leasing sites.
- Educational Qualification,Evaluation of CV
- Previous Work Experience and Work Knowledge
- APR,D &AR, Vigilance record
- Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements.
- Not applicable
How to Apply for RITES JGM/DGM Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit the official website www.rites.com
- Download the application form
- The duly filled in application form along with relevant documents must be send to- RITES Bhawan No.-1,Sector-29,Gurgaon-122001
- The last date to send the application is 26/07/2019
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes in transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.