RRB JE Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Railway Recruitment Board. The notification is out for RRB Junior Engineer posts for a total of 13487 vacancies. So Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 31st Jan 2019.
Name of the Post: RRB JE Recruitment 2019
Post Date: 26-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 13487
Important dates of RRB JE Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date for Registration of Application||02-01-2019 from 10:00 hrs|
|Last Date for Registration of Application||31-01-2019 till 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee Online||05-02-2019 till 22:00 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee Offline||04-02-2019 till 13:00 hrs|
|Last Date for submission of Application||07-02-2019 till 23:59 hrs|
Vacancy details of RRB JE Recruitment 2019:
No of Posts
Junior Engineer (JE)
|Junior Engineer (IT)|
Depot Material Superintendent (DMS)
|Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant (CMA)|
Note: The Category wise vacancy published has been reduced due to revision of vacancies by the Railways.
Rs 35,400/- (Level 6 of the 7th CPC Pay Matrix) and other allowances as admissible.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Junior Engineer (JE):
- Degree / Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines.
Junior Engineer (IT):
- PGDCA / B.Sc (Computer Science) / B.C.A / B.Tech (IT / Computer Science) / DOEACC ‘B’ Level course of 3 years duration / equivalent from recognized university.
Depot Material Superintendent (DMS):
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering from any discipline.
Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant (CMA):
- Bachelor’s Degree (Science) with Physics and Chemistry with a minimum of 45% marks.
- 1st Stage Computer Based Test (RRB JE Syllabus 2019)
- 2nd Stage Computer Based Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
|Rs 500/- (Rs.400/- will be refunded)|
|SC / ST / OBC / PWD / Women / ExS / Transgender / Minorities|
Rs 250/- (Fully Refundable)
How to Apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates may apply online from the respective regional RRB’s website as mentioned in the notification.
- Application fee can be paid either by online or offline mode (Post Office / Bank Challan).
|For RRB JE Syllabus 2019||Click here|
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
The Railway Recruitment Control Board is a government organisation in India. It was set up in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways (Railway Board), New Delhi. The Railway Recruitment Boards are the organisations under the Government of India that manages the appointment of new employees to work in the Indian railways. There are 21 boards situated in the different parts of India.