Railway Recruitment Board has released RRB Paramedical Category Recruitment 2019 notification for various posts in different regions. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 2nd April 2019.
Name of the Post: RRB Paramedical Category
Post Date: 04-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 1937
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates of RRB Paramedical Category Recruitment 2019:
|Starting Date for Registration of Application||
04-03-2019 from 10:00 hrs
|Last Date for Registration of Application||
02-04-2019 till 23:59 hrs
|Last Date for payment of Fee Online||
05-04-2019 till 22:00 hrs
|Last Date for payment of Fee Offline||
04-04-2019 till 13:00 hrs
|Last Date for submission of Application||
07-04-2019 till 23:59 hrs
|Date of Computer Based Test (Tentative)||
1st week of June, 2019
Vacancy details of RRB Paramedical Category Recruitment 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies (All RRBs)|
|6||Health & Malaria Inspector Gr III||289|
|7||Lab Superintendent Gr III||25|
|11||Pharmacist Gr III||277|
|15||Lady Health Visitor||2|
|16||Lab Assistant Gr II||82|
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Level in 7 th CPC||Initial pay (Rs.)|
|6||Health & Malaria Inspector Gr III||6||35400|
|7||Lab Superintendent Gr III||6||35400|
|11||Pharmacist Gr III||5||29200|
|15||Lady Health Visitor||4||25500|
|16||Lab Assistant Gr II||3||21700|
(as on 01.07.2019)
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||Age limit|
|1||Dietician||18 – 33 years|
|2||Staff Nurse||20 – 40 years|
|3||Dental Hygienist||18 – 33 years|
|4||Dialysis Technician||20 – 33 years|
|5||Extension Educator||22 – 35 years|
|6||Health & Malaria Inspector Gr III||18 – 33 years|
|7||Lab Superintendent Gr III||18 – 33 years|
|8||Optometrist||18 – 33 years|
|9||Perfusionist||21 – 40 years|
|10||Physiotherapist||18 – 33 years|
|11||Pharmacist Gr III||20 – 35 years|
|12||Radiographer||19 – 33 years|
|13||Speech Therapist||18 – 33 years|
|14||ECG Technician||18 – 33 years|
|15||Lady Health Visitor||18 – 30 years|
|16||Lab Assistant Gr II||18 – 33 years|
|Under-Graduate post||Graduate Post|
|OBC NCL||3 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
|EXS ( > 6 years service )||UR||30+Service+3 years||33+Service+3 years|
|OBC NCL||33+Service+3 years||36+Service+3 years|
|SC/ST||35+Service+3 years||38+Service+3 years|
|OBC NCL||13 years|
|Domicile of J&K during 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989||UR||35 years||38 years|
|OBC NCL||38 years||41 years|
|SC/ST||40 years||43 years|
|Railway Staff (Group C & D, > 3 years service)||UR||40 years|
|OBC NCL||43 years|
|Quasi Administrative Railway Staff||UR||30 years||33 years|
|OBC NCL||33 years||36 years|
|SC/ST||35 years||38 years|
|Women Widow / Divorced / Judicially separated from husband but not remarried||UR||35 years|
|OBC NCL||38 years|
Note: No age relaxation is allowed to SC / ST / OBC-NCL (Non Creamy Layer) candidates applying against unreserved vacancies.
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above,shall be a person ,in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Educational Qualification for RRB Paramedical Category:
- B Sc (Science) with Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics (one year course) from a recognized institution plus 3 months internship training in a hospital. (OR)
- B.Sc Home Science plus M.Sc Home Science (Food and Nutrition) from a recognised institution.
- Certificate as Registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and
Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (OR)
- B.Sc (Nursing).
- Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized university or equivalent AND
- Diploma / Certificate Course (2 years) in Dental Hygiene from an institute recognized by Dental Council of India AND
- Registered with Dental Council of India as Dental Hygienist AND
- Two years experience as Dental Hygienist.
- B.Sc., plus
- Diploma in Haemodialysis (OR)
- Two years satisfactory in-house Training / Experience in Haemodialysis work in a reputed institution.
- Graduation in Sociology / Social Work / Community Education disciplines with
- 2 years diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
Health & Malaria Inspector Gr III
- B.Sc. having studied Chemistry as Main / Optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course. Plus
- One year Diploma of Health / Sanitary Inspector (OR)
- One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India, New Delhi.
Lab Superintendent Gr III
- B.Sc with Bio-Chemistry / Micro Biology / Life science / B.Sc with Chemistry and Biology as main or as optional / subsidiary subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab technology (DMLT) or equivalent (OR)
- B.Sc in Medical Technology (Laboratory) from a recognized institution.
- B.Sc in Optometry or Diploma in Ophthalmic Technician (the course should be of 3 to 4 years duration).
- The candidate should have Registration with the concerned Council / Licensing body.
- B.Sc with Diploma in Perfusion Technology (OR)
- B.Sc and Three years experience in Cardio Pulmonary Pump Technician in Reputed Recognised Hospital.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University and
- Two years practical experience in Physiotherapy from the Government / Private Hospital with atleast one hundred beds.
Pharmacist Gr III
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized institution and registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948 (OR)
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University or equivalent and Registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act,1948
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography / X Ray Technician / Radiodiagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized Insitute.
- B.Sc and Diploma in Audio and Speech Therapy and
- 2 years experience in the related field.
- 10+2 / Graduation in Science having Certificate/Diploma/Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution.
Lady Health Visitor
- 12th (+2 stage) from a recognized Board/University with multipurpose workers course from Institutes recognized by Central/ State Governments
Lab Assistant Gr II
- 12th (10 + 2 stage) in Science plus
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) (OR)
- Certificate Course in Medical Lab Technology at par with Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
Note: Candidates waiting for final results of prescribed qualification should not apply.
Selection Process of RRB Paramedical Category:
- Computer Based Test
Scheme of Computer Based Test:
|Subject||No of Qns||Max Marks|
|General Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning||10||10|
- There shall be negative marking in CBT and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
- Minimum qualifying mark prescribed for UR/EWS is 40%, OBC & SC is 30% and ST is 25%. If sufficient candidates for PwBD are not available 2 marks relaxation in minimum qualifying marks will be given.
|SC / ST / EXS / PWBD / Female / Minorities / EBC||Rs.250/-||Rs.250/-|
How to Apply for RRB Paramedical Category Recruitment 2019:
- Applications are to be submitted ONLINE ONLY and through the RRB websites ONLY as listed below.
- One application ONLY is required to be submitted to the selected RRB for all its notified posts in this CEN for that selected RRB.
- Candidates can apply to only one RRB.
- Fill all the required information in the online application form.
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI.
- OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI/ Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of Computerized Post Office.
Important Links of RRB Paramedical Category Recruitment 2019:
|For Official Notification|
|For Official Website|
|For RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019|
Official Websites of various RRB’s:
|RRB Jammu – Srinagar||http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
|RRB Thiruvanantha puram||http://www.rrbthiruvananthapuram|
About Indian Railways:
Indian Railways (IR) is India’s national railway system operated by the Ministry of Railways. It manages the fourth-largest railway network in the world by size, with 121,407 kilometres (75,439 mi) of total track over a 67,368-kilometre (41,861 mi) route. Forty nine percent of the routes are electrified with 25 KV AC electric traction while thirty three percent of them are double or multi-tracked.IR runs more than 20,000 passenger trains daily, on both long-distance and suburban routes, from 7,349 stations across India. The trains have a five-digit numbering system. Mail or express trains, the most common types, run at an average speed of 50.6 kilometres per hour (31.4 mph). In the freight segment, IR runs more than 9,200 trains daily. The average speed of freight trains is around 24 kilometres per hour (15 mph).