Sahitya Akademi has released Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Junior Clerk
Post Date: 12-08-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk Recruitment:
|1||Regional Office, Bengaluru||UR-1|
Pay Scale: Level-2/19900-63200 (7 CPC) (pre-revised PB I/5200-20200/GP-Rs.1900) (6 CPC)
Age limit (as on 11.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Relaxation as per Government of India rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
1. 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
2. 35 w.p.m. speed in English typing or 30 w.p.m speed in Hindi typing.
3. Knowledge of computer application.
1. Knowledge of Shorthand (English/Hindi)
- Written test
- Skill/ typing test
How to Apply for Sahitya Akademi Junior Clerk Recruitment:
- The application in the prescribed format as given on the website alongwith self attested copies of certificates of qualifications/ experience etc. addressed to Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001 duly superscribed on the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Clerk (Unreserved) at Regional Office, Bengaluru” should reach within 30 days time from the date of publication of this advertisement.
About Sahitya Akademi:
Sahitya Akademi, India’s National Academy of Letters, is an organisation dedicated to the promotion of literature in the languages of India. Founded on 12 March 1954, it is supported by, though independent of, the Indian government. It is in Rabindra Bhavan near Mandi House in Delhi.