SAIL GDMO & Specialist Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Steel Authority of India Ltd to recruit candidates on contract basis. Notification is out for a total of 12 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk in interview on 13th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Specialists & GDMO
Post Date: 27-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 12
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||13-03-2019 (09:30 am)|
|Venue||Conference Hall (OPD Block), Ispat General Hospital,
Rourkela Steel Plant, Rourkela – 769005 (Odisha).
Vacancy details of SAIL GDMO & Specialist Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
|5 – MBBS|
1 – O&G
2 – Radiology
1 – Dermatologist
|Name of post||Qualification||Remuneration|
|GDMO||MBBS / BDS||Rs. 60,000/- per month|
|Specialist||MBBS with MD/MS/DNB||Rs. 90,000/- per month|
|MBBS with PG Diploma||Rs. 75,000/- per month|
Age limit as on 27-02-2019:
- Upper age limit: 69 Years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MBBS / BDS with minimum 05 years post qualification experience after internship.
- Candidate must possess MBBS with MD/MS/DNB in Medicine / O&G / Radiology / Dermatology / Pulmonary Medicine with minimum 02 years post qualification experience after MD / MS / DNB.
- MBBS with PG Diploma in O&G / Radiology / Pulmonary Medicine with minimum 03 years post qualification experience after PG Diploma.
- Not Applicable.
How to Apply for SAIL GDMO & Specialist Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
SAIL, a Public Sector Undertaking is India’s largest steel producer with around 15 MT of hot metal production & 14 MT of Crude steel. With an annual turnover of Rs 49,180 crore in FY 2016-17, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. It has five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro & Burnpur ; three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. It has separate units engaged in Research & Development, Engineering & Technology, Consultancy, Environment Management, Coal Supply , Logistics & Management Training.