SAIL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 – 72 Posts
Steel Authority of India Limited has released SAIL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Overman, Mining Sirdar & Surveyor
Post Date: 11-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 72
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of SAIL Mining Sirdar Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Total No of Posts|
|2||Mining Sirdar, S-1||7||11||7||27||52|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Scale of Pay|
|1||Overman, S-3||Rs. 16800-3%- 24110/-|
|2||Mining Sirdar, S-1||Rs. 15830-3%- 22150/-|
|3||Surveyor, S-3||Rs. 16800-3%- 24110/-|
Age limit (as on 10.03.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) candidates with respect to posts reserved for them. Exservicemen candidates will be granted age relaxation as per Govt. directives.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Matriculation with 3 years Diploma in Mining Engineering from a Govt. with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with
- Overmanship Certificate of Competency from DGMS, along with valid Gas Testing & First Aid Certificate.
- Post Qualification experience of at least 1 year
- Matriculation with valid Mining Sirdar’s Certificate of Competency from DGMS under CMR (for Coal Mines), along with valid Gas Testing & First-Aid Certificate.
- Post qualification experience of at least 1 year.
- Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Mining & Mine’s Survey with minimum 50% aggregate marks (40% aggregate marks for SC/ST/Departmental candidates) with Surveyor’s Certificate of Competency.
- Post qualification experience of at least 1 year
- Written Test
- Skill Test / Trade Test
Test Center: Ranchi
|Name of Post||Category||Fee|
|Mining Sirdar, S-1||General/OBC||Rs.150/-|
How to Apply for SAIL Mining Sirdar Recruitment:
- Interested candidates would be required to apply online only through SAIL’s website www.sail.co.in at the link “Careers”.
- The Pay in Slip (SBI Challan) is to be downloaded from the website after filling in the required details to pay the Application Fee.
- Payment can be made through net-banking / credit card/ debit card or through challan.
SAIL, a Public Sector Undertaking is India’s largest steel producer with around 15 MT of hot metal production & 14 MT of Crude steel. With an annual turnover of Rs 49,180 crore in FY 2016-17, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. It has five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro & Burnpur ; three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. It has separate units engaged in Research & Development, Engineering & Technology, Consultancy, Environment Management, Coal Supply , Logistics & Management Training.