Steel Authority of India Limited has released SAIL Attendant & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Recruitment 2018 notification for IISCO Steel Plant. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 14th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Attendant & Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee)
Post Date: 15-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 156
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Vacancy details of SAIL Attendant & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Recruitment:
Post: Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-3)
|Discipline||No of Posts|
Post: Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) (S-1)
|Discipline||No of Posts|
Job Location: Integrated Steel Plant at Burnpur in West Bengal.
Note: Pay Scale and Grade after successful completion of Two years’ training period. During Training for Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) Consolidated pay will be Rs.10700/- for 1st year & Rs.12200/- for 2nd year. Similarly for Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) Rs.8600/- for 1st year & Rs.10000/- for 2nd year.
Age limit (as on 14.12.2018):
- Maximum Age: 28 years
|OBC (NCL)||3 years|
|PWD||General-10 years, SC/ST-15 years, OBC-13 years|
Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Matriculation and 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical /Civil /Ceramics disciplines from a Govt. recognized Institute with minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates).
- Matriculation and ITI (full time) in Fitter/ Electrician/ Turner/ Welder/ Machinist (CNC) trades from Govt. Recognised Institute.
|Height (minimum)||155 cm||143 cm|
|Weight (minimum)||45 kg||35 kg|
- Written Exam
- Trade/Skill test
|All Posts||SC/ST/PWD/ESM/Departmental candidate||No Fee|
How to Apply for SAIL Attendant & Operator-cum-Technician Trainee Recruitment:
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website:
www.sail.co.in (link available on the ‘IISCO Steel Plant’ section of the ‘Careers’ page of the website).
- click on the link ‘Apply’ and then click on the link ‘I Agree’.
- Ensure that all the required fields are filled up.
- For making payment of application fee the candidates should visit the website www.onlinesbi.com and click on the link ’State Bank Collect’.
- Once the payment is made, the State Bank Collect Reference No. and date of payment is required to
be entered in the SAIL Web site to generate the provisional Registration Slip.
|To Apply (Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee))|
|To Apply (Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee))|
|For Official Notification|
|For Official Website|
SAIL, a Maharatna Company, and a leading steel-making company in India with a net sales turnover of Rs.57,558.46 crores (FY 2017-18) is in the process of stabilizing its production units and other facilities to maintain its dominant position in the Indian steel market. IISCO STEEL PLANT, is a unit of STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA LIMITED.