Steel Authority of India Ltd has released SAIL RHO, Registrar & Sr Registrar Recruitment 2019 Notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk in interview on 31st May 2019.
Name of the Post: RHO, Registrar & Sr Registrar
Post Date: 15/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||31/05/2019 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Venue||Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai|
- RHO – Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Registrar – Rs. 36,000/- per month
- Sr Registrar – Rs. 42,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
1 year (extendable by 1 more year)
Age limit (as on 31/05/2019):
- For RHO: 30 years
- Registrar/ Sr Registrar: 35 years
Age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MBBS (MCI Recognized).
- MBBS with Diploma (MCI Recognized).
- MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) / DNB.
Mode of Payment: DD in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant.
How to Apply for SAIL RHO, Registrar & Sr Registrar Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
SAIL, a Public Sector Undertaking is India’s largest steel producer with around 15 MT of hot metal production & 14 MT of Crude steel. With an annual turnover of Rs 49,180 crore in FY 2016-17, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. It has five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro & Burnpur ; three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. It has separate units engaged in Research & Development, Engineering & Technology, Consultancy, Environment Management, Coal Supply , Logistics & Management Training.