Steel Authority of India Ltd has released SAIL RHO, Registrar & Sr.Registrar Recruitment 2019 Notification.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk in interview on 30th March 2019.
Name of the Post: SRHO, Registrar & Sr.Registrar.
Post Date: 21-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||30-03-2019 (09:00 am)|
|Venue||Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.|
Vacancy details of SAIL RHO, Registrar & Sr.Registrar Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- RHO – Rs. 25,000/-p.m.
- Registrar – Rs. 36,000/-p.m.
- Sr.Registrar – Rs. 42,000/-p.m.
Age limit as on 27-02-2019:
- Upper age limit
- Sr.Registrars – 35 years.
- Others – 30 Years.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MBBS (MCI Recognized).
- Candidate must possess MBBS with 2 years full time Diploma (MCI Recognized).
- Candidate must possess MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) / DNB
Mode of Payment: DD in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant.
How to Apply for SAIL RHO, Registrar & Sr.Registrar Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
SAIL, a Public Sector Undertaking is India’s largest steel producer with around 15 MT of hot metal production & 14 MT of Crude steel. With an annual turnover of Rs 49,180 crore in FY 2016-17, the company is among the seven Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. It has five integrated steel plants at Bhilai, Durgapur, Rourkela, Bokaro & Burnpur ; three special steel plants at Salem, Durgapur and Bhadravati. It has separate units engaged in Research & Development, Engineering & Technology, Consultancy, Environment Management, Coal Supply , Logistics & Management Training.