The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) has released recruitment notification for the Post of Company Secretary Trainees. The notification is out for a total of 2 Vacancies.Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and attend the interview process on 1st October 2018.
Name of the Post: Company Secretary Trainees
Post Date: 27-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 2
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||01-10-2018 @ 9.30am|
Vacancy Details of SCI Recruitment:
- Secretary Trainee – 2
- As Per Govt Norms.
- Applicants who have completed ICSI Professional Program (Final) passed or ICSI Executive Programme (Intermediate) passed. Preference will be given to a candidate who has passed the professional programme or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Professional Examination Board – Rs.8000/-
- Executive Examination Passed – RS.7000/-
Note: To be increased to Rs.8000/- Per Month on passing the Professional Examination Board during the training period.
How to Apply for SCI Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can download the notification from the official website page at http://www.shipindia.com
- Applicants must reach the advertised Venue with all original document and xerox copies of the filled application form.
“The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd,
17th Floor, Cafeteria,
245 Madame Cama Road,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400021″
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) (BSE: 523598NSE: SCI) is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise with its headquarters in Mumbai that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines. SCI was established on 2 October 1961 by the amalgamation of Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation. Two more shipping companies, Jayanti Shipping Company and Mogul Lines Limited, were merged with SCI in 1973 and 1986 respectively. SCI started out with 19 vessels. It gradually metamorphosed into a conglomerate having 80 ships of 5.9 million tonnes deadweight(DWT) with interests in different segments of the shipping trade. SCI was also awarded the prestigious “Navratna” status by Indian Government in 2008.