Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University has released SDAU JRF & RA Recruitment 2019 notification on fixed term basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and appear for the walk in interview on 29th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow & Research Associate
Post Date: 14/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk in interview||29/05/2019 at 10:30 AM|
Vacancy details of SDAU JRF & RA Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 2 (JRF-1, RA-1)
Location: Banaskantha, Gujarat
Nano priming: a new vista for seed germination and crop improvement.
- JRF: Rs.12,000/- per month
- RA: Rs.38,000 or Rs.40,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
11 months/ till completion of project
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- BSc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Microbiology or related in chemistry/ organic chemistry with 55% marks or equivalent.
- MSc in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or related field/ Chemistry with 60% marks or equivalent with 2 years or more research experience and UGC/CSIR/ICAR Net qualification. OR
- PhD in Biochemistry/ Biotechnology or related in biotechnology/ chemistry discipline.
How to Apply for SDAU JRF & RA Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may appear for the walk in interview on the prescribed date along with Bio data (as per proforma), one passport size photo affixed and attested copies of all relevant documents.
The Government of Gujarat had established the Gujarat Agricultural University in the state vide Gujarat Act, No. 13 of 1969. The Government of Gujarat repealed Gujarat Agricultural University Act, 1969 and promulgated GAUs Act, No. 5 of 2004. Accordingly, Four State Agricultural Universities have been carved out from erstwhile GAU, S. D. Agricultural University being one of them.