South East Central Railway has released SECR Visiting Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Visiting Specialist Doctor
Post Date: 30-10-2018
No. of Vacancies: 4
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||30-10-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||29-11-2018 till 18:00 hrs|
Vacancy details of SECR Visiting Specialist Doctor Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of The Hospital||No of Posts||Hrs of duty||Specialists require in the field|
|1||Divisional Hospital/Raipur||1||2 hrs per day/ 6 days per week||1 – Ophthalmologist|
|2||Sub-Divisional Hospital/BMY/Bhilai, Charoda||3||2 hrs per day/ 6 days per week||1 – Orthopedic|
1 – General Physician
1 – Obstetrics & Gynaecologist
|Working Pattern||Specialist||Super Specialist|
|2 hrs per day/ 6 days per week||Rs.52,000/-||Rs.64,000/-|
|2 hrs per day/ 4 days per week||Rs.32,000/-||Rs.40,000/-|
|2 hrs per day/ 2 days per week||Rs.16,000/-||Rs.20,000/-|
Period of Contract:
Age limit (as on 30.10.2018):
- Minimum Age: 30 years
- Maximum Age: 64 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Super Specialist: Minimum qualification is a Post Doctoral Qualification DM/MCH or equivalent.
- Specialist: Post Graduate Degree from a recognized university & a minimum of 3 years experience in the professional work related to concerned speciality, after obtaining PG Degree. PG Diploma holders with 5 years post qualification experience may also be considered.
- Screening based on qualifications.
How to Apply for SECR Visiting Specialist Doctor Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply in the enclosed proforma.
- One passport size photograph should be pasted in the specified space on the application form.
- Another identical photograph should be attached along with the application form.
- Attested photocopy of certificates/testimonials in support of age,caste,qualification, experience should be enclosed along with the application form.
- Willing Doctors fulfilling conditions may address their applications to Chief Medical Superintendent, Divisional Hospital, South East Central Railway, WRS Colony, Raipur – 492008, (C.G.)
- Alternatively, application duly filled in may be dropped in the boxes provided at the office of the Chief Medical Superintendent/Raipur or at Sub-Divisional Hospital, Bhilai Marshalling Yard, Bhilai.
SECR is situated in the heartland of Central India & serving the states of Chhattisgarh, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh and Maharastra, with proud privilege. This Railway plays a paramount role in the transportation of Minerals and Coals to different Power Plants & Industrial Units all over the country. Performance of SECR over last eight consecutive financial years has been appreciated.