SJVN Limited has released SJVN Ltd Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 notification. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 1st April 2019.
Name of the Post: Executive Trainee
Post Date: 02-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 68
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
Vacancy details of SJVN Ltd Executive Trainee Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Discipline||No of Posts|
|6||Electronics & Communication||2|
Basic Pay of Rs.50,000/ in the scale of R 50,000-3%-1,60,000/- and IDA
Age limit (as on 01.04.2019):
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Note: There is no age bar for Internal Applicants. Other relaxation as per govt rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
- Full time Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
- Full time Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.
- Full time Regular B. Tech / B. E. in Environment Engineering OR two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from recognized University/Institute of India.
- Full Time B.E. /B. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India
Electronics & Communication
- Full Time B.E. /B. Tech in Electronics & Communications from a recognized Institute/University of India.
- Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management or Social Work from a recognized University / Institute of India.
- CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR
- Graduate with three years full time Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
- MBBS / MD recognized by MCI.
- Full time Degree in Engineering (Civil /Mechanical /Electrical) with Full time Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized under Industrial Safety / Factory’s Act.
Note: Simple pass for CA/ICWACMA & for other prescribed qualification aggregate 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD and 55% marks for others.
- Computer Based Test
- Group Discussion
- Personnel Interview
- Delhi/ NOIDA/ Gurugram/ Delhi NCR
- Himachal Pradesh: Baddi/ Bilaspur/ Hamirpur/ Kangra/ Kullu/ Mandi/ Palampur/ Shimla/ Solan
- Chandigarh/ Mohali
How to Apply for SJVN Ltd Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Sign-up by filling-up Discipline opted, Post Applied Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID.
- The candidates will receive Application Sequence No (User ID) & Password on their registered email ID.
- Re-login and select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details, upload relevant documents (photo/signature) and Scribe declaration form (if applicable) and submit Fee online via Bill desk (if applicable) through net banking, debit cards or credit cards.
- A Candidate can apply for one discipline only.
About SJVN Ltd:
SJVN Limited, a Mini Ratna, Category-I and Schedule –‘A’ CPSE under administrative control of Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, was incorporated on May 24, 1988 as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Himachal Pradesh. Beginning with a single project (India’s largest 1500 MW Nathpa Jhakri Hydro Power Station in H.P.) the company is presently implementing Hydroelectric Projects in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand in India besides neighbouring countries viz. Nepal and Bhutan. The present installed capacity of SJVN is 2003.2 MW (comprising of 1912 MW Hydro + 85.6 MW Wind Power + 5.6 MW Solar Power). SJVN has expanded its horizons and envisions developing itself into a fully diversified transnational power company in all types of conventional and non-conventional forms of energy and in Power Transmission.