South Indian Bank has released Officer/ Executive Recruitment 2019 notification in Various Scales to fill 29 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 18th May 2019.
Name of the Post: Officer/ Executive
Post Date: 07/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: 29
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||08/05/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||18/05/2019|
Vacancy details of South Indian Bank Officer/ Executive Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Scale||No of Posts|
|1||Officer/ Executive for Credit||Scale IV/V||10|
|2||Probationary Manager (IT)/ Probationary Senior Manager (IT)||Scale II/III||14|
|3||Officer/ Executive for Forex/ Treasury||Scale VI||1|
- Scale II: Rs.31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950/-
- Scale III: Rs.42020 – 1310/1 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490/-
Age limit (as on 31/05/2019):
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Age limit|
|1||Officer/ Executive for Credit||Scale IV – 40 Years|
Scale V – 45 Years
|2||Probationary Manager (IT)/ Probationary Senior Manager (IT)||40 years|
|3||Officer/ Executive for Forex/ Treasury||50 years|
|Scale IV – 40 years|
Scale III – 35 years
Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Officer/ Executive for Credit
- Minimum 60% in B.Sc/ M.Sc in Agriculture/ equivalent PG courses in Agribusiness OR
- Minimum 60% in MBA (Finance/ Banking) OR Chartered Accountant
- Minimum 10 Years experience in Banking Industry.
Probationary Manager (IT)/ Probationary Senior Manager (IT)
- Minimum 60% in B.Tech/B.E (CS/ IT/ EC/ EEE/ AEI) OR
- Minimum 60% in MCA/ M.Sc (IT/ CS)
- 2 – 10 years experience based on Role.
Officer/ Executive for Forex/ Treasury
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University
- 3 years experience for Scale III /7 years for Scale IV / 10 years for Scale V / 15 years for Scale VI.
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for South Indian Bank Officer/ Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates to go to the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
About South Indian Bank:
One of the earliest banks in South India, “South Indian Bank” came into being during the Swadeshi movement. The establishment of the bank was the fulfillment of the dreams of a group of enterprising men who joined together at Thrissur, a major town (now known as the Cultural Capital of Kerala), in the erstwhile State of Cochin to provide for the people a safe, efficient and service oriented repository of savings of the community on one hand and to free the business community from the clutches of greedy money lenders on the other by providing need based credit at reasonable rates of interest.