South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2019: South Indian Bank has released South Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 160 vacancies. The Selection will be made through 3 stages ie Online test, GD & Interview. The Online Test is tentatively scheduled to be held on 25 July 2019. The details of South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern and Syllabus is given below:
Other Category you may be interested in:
South Indian Bank PO Online Exam Pattern 2019:
|Sl.No.||Name of Test||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 minutes|
|2||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 minutes|
|3||English Language||40||50||40 minutes|
|4||Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 minutes|
- All questions will be in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th of the total marks assigned to each question.
- Initial shortlisting will be done based on the marks scored in the Online Test.
South Indian Bank PO Syllabus 2019:
Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangements,
- Direction Sense,
- Blood Relation,
- Order and Ranking,
- Machine Input-Output,
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series,
- Data Sufficiency.
Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Data Interpretation (Bar Graph, Line Chart, Tabular, Caselet, Radar/Web, Pie Chart),
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations, Quantity 1, Quantity 2),
- Number Series (Missing, Wrong Number)
- Approximation and Simplification,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems (HCF and LCM, Profit and Loss, SI & CI, Problem on Ages, Work and Time, Speed Distance and Time, Probability, Mensuration, Permutation and Combination, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Partnership, Problems on Boats and Stream, Problems on Trains, Mixture and Allegation, Pipes and Cisterns).
- Reading comprehension,
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Parts of Speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Direct and Indirect Speech
- Phrases and Idioms
- Fillers (Double fillers, Multiple Sentence Fillers, Sentence Fillers),
- New Pattern Cloze Test,
- Phrase Replacement,
- Odd Sentence Out cum Para Jumbles,
- Phrasal Verb Related Questions,
- Error Detection Questions,
- Word usage/ Vocab Based Questions.
General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness
- Current Affairs of at least past 6 months
- Static Awareness with special focus on India & Neighboring countries
- Banking and Insurance Awareness
- Financial Awareness
- Govt. Schemes and Policies
South Indian Bank PO Exam Pattern 2019 – GD & Interview:
- Final Selection will be based on the consolidated marks obtained for Online Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.