Southern Railway has released Trackman Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 2393 Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can check the details and apply online on or before 12th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 17/08/2019
No.of Vacancies: 2393
Other Category Jobs you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting date to submit online form||17/08/2019 10:00 hrs|
|Last date to submit online form||12/09/2019 17:00 hrs|
Vacancy Details of Southern Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Trackman, Helper (Track Machine), Helper (Tele), Helper (Signal), Pointsman ‘B’ (SCP), Helper (C&W), Helper/Diesel Mechanical, Helper/Diesel Electrical, Helper/TRD||2,393|
Age Limit as on 13/08/2019:
- Maximum Age:50 Years
- 22,968-27,072 /- (Depending in the city)
- Level – 1 of VII CPC
- Candidate must be a Ex-Serviceman who has retired after putting in 15 years of service and has passed Army Class-I certificate or equivalent.
- Document Verification
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.rrcmas.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About Southern Railway:
Southern Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 14th April 1951 through the merger of the three state railways namely Madras and Southern Mahratta Railway, the South Indian Railway and the Mysore State Railway. Southern Railway’s present network extends over a large area of India’s Southern Peninsula, covering the states of Tamilnadu, Kerala, Pondicherry and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh. Serving these naturally plentiful and culturally rich southern states, the Southern Railway extends from Mangalore on the west coast and Kanniyakumari in the south to Renigunta in the North West and Gudur in the North East.