Society for Petroleum Laboratory has released SFPL Executive Director Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Executive Director
Post Date: 05-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 1
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
Rs.1 Lakh/month approx.
Period of Contract:
The contract will be for initial period of 3 years renewable for further period subject to approval by Governing Council of SFPL.
Age limit (as on 01.01.2019):
- Minimum Age: 50 years
- Maximum Age: 62 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- M.Sc or equivalent in Chemistry or B.Tech. or equivalent in Chemical/Mechanical Engineering.
- Applicant should have secured First division in the qualifying examination.
- PhD Chemistry / M Tech in Chemical /Mechanical Engineering is desirable.
- Applicant should have minimum 20 years experience in Down Stream Petroleum Sector Petroleum/Fuel Research, Product Analysis, Product Quality Monitoring, Planning and Coordination Activities in Oil Refineries, Oil Marketing Companies, Coordination with State / Central Government Agencies.
How to Apply for SFPL Executive Director Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply through e mail to the Secretary, Society for Petroleum Laboratory, C/o Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Research & Development Centre, Sector-13, Faridabad – 121007 in the format enclosed.
- Scanned copy of filled in application along with necessary documents to be sent at email id [email protected] latest by 30.11.18.
- Applications by Post will not be considered.
- Candidates currently serving in Govt. / PSUs should apply through proper channel.
Fuel Testing Laboratory (FTL), Noida under Society for Petroleum Laboratory (SFPL) a registered body under societies registration act was set up in the year 2000. The Society was set up for testing of Auto Fuel samples received from PSU Oil Marketing Companies and Statutory Agencies .Funded by MoPNG, activities of the Society and operations of FTL are monitored by Governing Council consisting of members from PSU Oil Marketing Companies, IIPDeharadun, SIAM, CPCB, BIS etc.