SPSC Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2019 – 20 Male Only Posts
Sikkim Public Service Commission has released SPSC Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2019. Notification is out for a total of 20 Posts. Interested and eligible local candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 20th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Multi-Purpose Health Worker
Post Date: 14-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 20
Other Categories you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||15-03-2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||20-04-2019|
Vacancy details of SPSC Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2019:
NO. OF POSTS
|Other Backward Classes (Central List)||
|Other Backward Classes (State List)||
Most Backward Classes-State List
Weaker Sections of the Society
- Level-15 of Pay Matrix.
Age limit (as on 28-02-2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have passed Class X from a recognized board with Diploma in Multi-Purpose Health Worker Training with minimum period of 18 months from any recognized institute.
- Candidate should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim.
- Written Exam
Mode of Payment : Online
How to Apply for SPSC Multi-Purpose Health Worker Recruitment 2019:
- The candidates are advised to apply online from the official website www.spscskm.gov.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.