SPSC Photographer Recruitment 2019 notification is released.Notification has been released by Sikkim Public Service Commission. The total no.of Vacancies are 02. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details and apply online before 4th April 2019.
Name of the Posts: Photographer
Post Date: 04-03-2019
No.of Vacancies: 02
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply
Admit Cards can be downloaded from
22-04-2019 to 27-04-2019
Vacancy Details of SPSC Photographer Recruitment 2019:
|Other Backward Classes|
Age Limit (as on 28-02-2019):
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
Educational Qualification And Experience Required:
- Three Years diploma in Photography / Cinematography / Photography and cinematography from a recognized University / Institutions by AICTE OR
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 2 years Post Graduate Degree in Photography /Cinematography /Photograph and Cinematography from recognized university approved by AICTE.
- Should have experience of atleast 2 Years in a reputed studio or Institute.
- Diploma / Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institutions.
- Written Exam
How to Apply for SPSC Photographer Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website http://spsckm.gov.in and read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- Fill the details correctly as asked in the online application form.
- Application submitted by any other mode and after 04-04-2019 will not be accepted.
- Rejection List of candidates who do not qualify for the post will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 11-04-2019 grievance for the same can be submitted along with justification to the office of the controller of Examination from 12-04-2019 to 18-04-2019.
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Constitutional Provision under Article 315 to have a Public Service Commission for the State was fulfilled by constituting a State Public Service Commission in the year 1978. The Public Commission has actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government. Thereafter the Commission started to function in different rented buildings. At present the State Public Service Commission is located in the class rooms of the Old West Point School Complex.
Consequent upon the decision of the Union Public Service Commission to declare Gangtok as one of the Centres for conducting Union Public Service Commission Examinations, the Sikkim Public Service Commission has been entrusted with the work of conducting Union Public Service Commission examinations.