SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Samagra Shiksha Abhiyan, Delhi to recruit teachers purely on contract basis. Notification is out for a total of 521 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 13th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Teacher
Post Date: 02-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 521
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
Declaration of Result
Vacancy details of SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment 2019:
- The Consolidated salary of Rs. 38100/- per month.
Age limit as on 13-01-2019:
- Male – 30 Years
- Female – 40 Year
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidates with Graduation in the specific subject with B.Ed. can apply.
- As per Delhi Gazette Notification dated 07.10.2011, only those who are qualified in Elementary Stage in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE will be considered for appointment of teachers for class VI-VIII in the schools of Delhi.
- Candidates who possess qualification equivalent to secondary (10th), Sr. Secondary (12th ), or equivalent from recognized/approved Madarsas and for admitting to B.A. degree and after that higher courses like B.Ed from a recognized institution by the UGC are also eligible to apply
- Not mentioned.
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for SSA Delhi TGT Recruitment 2019:
- Willing candidates may apply online using the website www.edudel.nic.in latest by 13-01-2019 in anyone of the district of their choice.
- The applicant shall fill up his or her name as recorded in the certificate of Secondary/Sr. Secondary Board Examination, failing which application shall be summarily rejected. No change in the application form will be entertained after submission.
- Fill up all the detail and upload required documents click submit.
The Union Budget, 2018-19, has proposed to treat school education holistically without segmentation from pre-nursery to Class 12. Samagra Shiksha – an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class 12 has been, therefore, prepared with the broader goal of improving school effectiveness measured in terms of equal opportunities for schooling and equitable learning outcomes. It subsumes the three Schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE).