SSC CHSL 2019 Notification Out | Application, Eligibility, Exam Dates
SSC CHSL 2019 Notification: Staff Selection Commission has released SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Recruitment 2019 Notification for recruitment to various posts in different Ministries / Departments of Government of India & their Attached & Subordinate Offices. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 5th April 2019.
Post Date: 05-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
SSC CHSL 2019 Exam Dates:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
05-04-2019 till 5:00 PM
|Last Date for payment of Fee Online||
07-04-2019 till 5:00 PM
|Last date for payment through Challan||
09-04-2019 up to 5:00 PM
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier I)||
01-07-2019 to 26-07-2019
|Date of Tier II Exam – Descriptive Paper||
|Sl.No.||Post Name||Pay Scale|
|1||Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)|
|2||Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)||Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|3||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
|4||Data Entry Operator, Grade „A‟||Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)|
Age limit (as on 01.08.2019):
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
|SC / ST / Domicile of J & K during 01-01-1980 to 31-10-1989||5 years|
|OBC / Defence Personnel disabled in operation / ESM||3 years|
|PWD (UR)||10 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (SC / ST)||15 years|
|Defence Personnel disabled in operation (SC / ST)||8 years|
Note: Age relaxation is not admissible to sons, daughters and dependents of ExServicemen. Therefore, such candidates should not indicate their category as ex servicemen. For details of other Age relaxation refer official notification.
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
Data Entry Operator in the Office of Controller and Auditor General of India
- 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
- 12th Standard or equivalent Exam passed from a Recognized Board or a University.
Selection Process of SSC CHSL 2019 Notification:
- Computer Based Exam (Tier I)
- Descriptive Paper (Tier II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier III)
Scheme of Computer Based Examination:
|Part||Subject||No of Qns||Max Marks||Duration|
|I||English language (Basic knowledge)||25||50||60 Minutes
(80 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes)
|III||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
Scheme of Descriptive Paper:
|1||Essay of 200-250 words||100||1 hour
(20 minutes compensatory time to the candidates eligible for scribes)
|2||Letter/ Application of approximately 150-200 words|
The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL 2019 Exam:
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- For One-Time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section
- One-Time Registration process requires filling up of following information:
a. Basic Details
b. Additional Details
c. Contact Details
d. Photo Signature and LTI
- Click ‘Apply’ link in ‘Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2018′section under ‘Latest Notifications’ tab.
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan / SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
The Estimates Committee of the Parliament, in its 47th Report (1967-68), recommended the setting up of a Service Selection Commission for conducting examinations for recruitment to lower categories of posts. Pursuant to this, and as an interim measure, an Examination Wing was initially added to the Secretariat Training School, subsequently renamed as the Institute of Secretariat Training and Management (ISTM).