Vijayawada Staff Nurses Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Director of Health and Public Welfare, Vijayawada. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online before 5th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurses
Post Date: 17-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: 155
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to Apply ( By Post)
|SI No.||Name of the Post|
Total No.of Post
Educational Qualification And Experience Required:
- Candidates must have completed Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery, and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing council of India are eligible to apply for the Staff Nurses post.
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2019):
- Maximum Age for Open Category – 40 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for ST / SC / BC Candidates – 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules.
- Written Test
|SC / ST / PH & BC Candidates|
- Offline Mode Only
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates can check the official notification from the website cfw.ap.nic.in and read the eligibility norms
- An offline application form can be downloaded from the website and filled with the correct details provided by the applicants.
- The Last date for submission of application to the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Opp. Bullaiah College, Resapuvanipalem, Visakhapatnam, / the Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, District Headquarters Hospital Compound, Rajamahendravaramandthe Regional Director of Medical and Health Services, Janda Chettu Street, Near Aswani Hospital, Back side of RTC Bus Stand, Old Guntur, Guntur is on or before 05.03.2019 by 5:00 P.M.
- In respect of candidates belonging to Zone –IV, they should submit their applications in the Office of the Director of Public Health and Family Welfare, Himagna Towers, III Floor, LIC Colony, Gollapudi, Vijayawada on or before 05-03-2019 by 5.00 PM
- The relevant documents as mentioned in the notification must be attached alongwith the application form.
- Incomplete application or Late submission will not be entertained.
About Director of Public Health and Family Welfare:
Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare is responsible for planning, implementation, facilitation, coordination, supervision and monitoring of all activities relating to health – preventive, pro motive and curative services; comprehensive reproductive and child health services; capacity development of the public health system; and all matters relating to primary and secondary hospital services and their interface with the tertiary health system.
All programmes, schemes and activities implemented by the Govt. for the promotion of public health and family welfare in the state including the centrally sponsored schemes and externally financed projects, shall be executed through CH&FW. The CH&FW comprises the following divisions: Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Directorate of IPM, Indian Institute of Health & Family Welfare.