Survey of India Contract Legal Consultants Recruitment 2018 – 3 Posts
Survey of India has released Contract Legal Consultants Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultants Recruitment
Post Date: 15-09-2018
No. of Vacancies: 3
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
06-10-2018 till 5:30 PM
Vacancy details of Survey of India Contract Legal Consultants Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
Consolidated Rs.50,000/- per month.
Period of Contract:
The tenure of Consultant will be One year from the date of engagement. The tenure may be terminated by giving one month’s notice on either side.
Age limit (as on 06.10.2018):
- Maximum Age: 63 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Must be a retired Govt. Servant having experience in handling Court and Establishment matters.
- Should have retired in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- or above.
- Experience at bar dealing with Govt. Cases.
- Personal Interaction and Documents Verification
How to Apply for Survey of India Contract Legal Consultants Recruitment:
- Candidates desirous of applying for engagement mentioned above, may submit their application as per the format provided at Annexure I, to The Chairman, Selection Board, O/o Addl SG, Specialized Zone, Survey of India, Block-6, Hathibarkala Estate, Post Box No. 200, Dehradun – 248001 (Uttarakhand), on or before 06.10.2018 till 5:30 P.M.
About Survey of India:
Survey of India, The National Survey and Mapping Organization of the country under the Department of Science & Technology, is the OLDEST SCIENTIFIC DEPARTMENT OF THE GOVT. OF INDIA. It was set up in 1767 and has evolved rich traditions over the years. In its assigned role as the nation’s Principal Mapping Agency, Survey of India bears a special responsibility to ensure that the country’s domain is explored and mapped suitably, provide base maps for expeditious and integrated development and ensure that all resources contribute with their full measure to the progress, prosperity and security of our country now and for generations to come.