SVVU Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2019 – 6 Posts
SVVU Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University. Notification is out for a total of 6 post. Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 19th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Teaching Faculty/ Scientist
Post Date: 09-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Important dates to Remember:
Date of Walk-in Interview
|19-01-2019 at 10:30 am|
NTR College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram and KVK, Lam Farm Guntur under SVVU, Tirupati.
Vacancy details of SVVU Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2019:
|Live stock Products Technology||1|
|Veterinary & A.H Extension||1|
|Veterinary Surgery & Radiology||1|
- MVSc/MFSc/MSc (Dairy Technology &M.Sc(AG.) including the faculty Polytechnics –35,000/-
- Ph.D Degree Holders in Veterinary science/ Fishery Science/ Dairy Agricultural Science –37 ,000/-
- Ph.D. Degree holders in subjects other than Veterinary Science/ Fishery Science/ Dairy Science/ Agricultural Science –27,000/-
- Pure Science Post Graduates -25,000/-
- For Teaching AH Polytechnic courses with BVSc & A.H Qualification – 23,000/-
- Not Mentioned
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- MVSc /Ph.D in concern subject
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for SVVU Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2019:
- Interested eligible candidate may appear before the selection committee with all their Original Certificates/ Marks sheets and other relevant material with an attested photocopy of each of them along with updated bio —data on 19-01-2019 at 10.30 AM in the conference hall of NTR College of Veterinary Science, Gannavaram.
The establishment of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University was the culmination of efforts during the period, 1955 to 2006 to strengthen education and services in the fields of Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology and Fishery Science in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The establishment of three Veterinary Colleges, the first at Rajendranagar during 1946, the second at Bapatla during 1955 and the third at Gannavaram during 1998, paved the way for strengthening Veterinary education in the State.