Syndicate Bank has released Chief Digital Officer Recruitment 2019 notification to fill 1 vacancy on contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 24th August 2019.
Name of the Post: Chief Digital Officer
Post Date: 13/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 1
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||13/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||24/08/2019|
Vacancy details of Syndicate Bank Chief Digital Officer Recruitment:
- No of Posts: 1
Location: Syndicate Bank, Corporate Office, Gandhi Nagar, Bengaluru.
Period of Contract:
3 years (extendable)
Age limit (as on 01/08/2019):
- Maximum Age: 58 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Engineering graduate or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or Electronics & Communications or MCA or MBA from any Indian or Foreign University.
- Should be an Executive in the rank equivalent to Asst.General Manager/Dy. General Manager of PSBs or Vice President in Private Sector Banks/ Foreign Banks.
- Minimum period of 8 years in the field of digital banking.
- Should have a good track record (shall not be facing any criminal charges/investigation) and operational experience in field and administrative offices.
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Chief Digital Officer Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are requested to send scanned copy of application duly filled & signed along with resume to e-mail ID [email protected]
About Syndicate Bank:
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries – Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician – who shared a strong commitment to social welfare. Their objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928. This scheme is the Bank’s brand equity today and the Bank collects around Rs. 2 crore per day under the scheme.