Syndicate Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank has released Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 notification. Online Applications are invited from MBA / CA CFA/ ICWA Graduates to fill 6 vacancies as dealers on regular basis. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 5th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||22/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||05/09/2019|
Vacancy details of Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Scale||No of Posts|
|1||Senior Manager (Dealer – Domestic)||MMGS-III||3 (UR)|
|2||Senior Manager (Dealer – Forex)||MMGS-III||3 (UR)|
Age limit (as on 01/08/2019):
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
|OBC NCL||3 years|
|Domicile of J&K during 01/01/1980 to 31/12/1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
A candidate must be either
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
Senior Manager (Dealer – Domestic)
- MBA / CA CFA/ ICWA
- Minimum 3 years, post qualification experience in any bank in India in Front Office – Domestic Dealing Room with dealing experience in G Sec., Money Market, Equity, SLR and Non SLR.
Senior Manager (Dealer – Forex)
- MBA / CA CFA/ ICWA
- Minimum 3 years, post qualification experience in any bank in India in Front Office – Forex Dealing Room with dealing experience Interbank and Cross currency deals.
- Online test and/or GD/interview
Examination Centres: Bengaluru/ Delhi-NCR/ Mumbai/ Kolkata
|SC/ST/PwBD||Rs.100/- + GST|
|General/Others||Rs.600/- + GST|
How to Apply for Syndicate Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.syndicatebank.in on the CAREERS page under “Lateral recruitment of Dealers” section, click on “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Candidates must register themselves using their email id and phone number.
- In the online application form enter all necessary details and click FINAL SUBMIT.
- The payment of fee can be made by using Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by
providing information as asked on the screen.
About Syndicate Bank:
Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries – Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician – who shared a strong commitment to social welfare. Their objective was primarily to extend financial assistance to the local weavers who were crippled by a crisis in the handloom industry through mobilising small savings from the community. The bank collected as low as 2 annas daily at the doorsteps of the depositors through its Agents under its Pigmy Deposit Scheme started in 1928. This scheme is the Bank’s brand equity today and the Bank collects around Rs. 2 crore per day under the scheme.