Tamil Nadu Medical Services Nurses Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Government of Tamil Nadu. Notification has been released for total of 2345 Posts. interested and eligible candidates can check the details and apply online before 1st March 2019.
Name of the Post: Nurses
Post Date: 07-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: 2345
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date To Apply
Last Date of Form Submission
Last Date of Payment of Fee
Tentative Exam Date
Vacancy Details of Tamil Nadu Medical Services Nurses Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
Total No.of Posts
Age Limit ( as on 01-07-2019):
- Minimum- 18 Years
- Maximum- 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules.
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- Degree/ Diploma in Nursing from a Government/ Government recognized institution & permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses & Midwives Council .
- Candidate shall not have any adverse character or antecedents.
- Consolidated Pay of Rs.14000/-per month,with annual increment of Rs.500/-[as per G.O.(Ms).No.232, Health and Family Welfare (EAP-II-1) Department, dated 13.06.2018].Recruiters will be absorbed into regular time scale of pay, after completion of a minimum of 2 years (excluding leave period) subject to availability of regular vacancies (strictly based on seniority and eligibility)
SC/ SCA /ST /DAP (PH)
- Objective Test
- There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer
- There will be no oral Test (Interview) for the post.
Scheme of Examination:
Written examination in Optical Mark Reader (OMR) –sheet; Objective type single paper Exam for Nurses
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Medical Services Nurses Recruitment 2019:
- Interested and Eligible candidates can log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the Post you want to apply for
- Mobile number and e-mail ID are mandatory. All communication from Medical Services Recruitment Board will be sent to the registered mobile number by SMS and registered e-mail ID only. No Communication will be sent by Post.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of color photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines.
About Medical Service Recruitment Board:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentially of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.