Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Medical service Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu. Notification is out for total no.of 21 Posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online before 14th March 2019.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Surgeon
Post Date: 20-02-2019
No.of Vacancies: 21
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online
Last date for submission of Application (through Online Registration and online payment)
Last date for payment of Fee through Indian Bank (Off line payment method )
Vacancy Details (Shortfall Vacancies) :
ST / (General )
- The reservation for Women, Ex-serviceman and Differently Abled Persons will not be applicable for the recruitment of shortfall vacancies.
Educational Qualification and Experience Required:
- Candidates must Possess MBBS Degree or or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. The courses must have been approved by the Medical Council of India.
- Must have served as House Surgeon (CRRI) for a period of not less than twelve months.
- Candidates should have registered their name in the Tamil Nadu Medical Council on or before the date of this Notification.
Age Limit( as on 01-07-2019) :
- Maximum Age – 57 Years
- Rs.56100-177500 (Pay Matrix Level- 22)
- Rs.375/- ( Non Refundable)
- Selection will be made based on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination.
Structure of Written Test:
|Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Written examination in Optical Mark
Centre For Examination:
- Examination will be held at CHENNAI.
- Candidates should appear for the examination at their own expenses and no
TA/DA will be paid.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are first required to log on to the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Click on the “Online Registration” and the online application form will be opened.
- Candidate can register themselves with the valid email id and mobile number.
- Keep the mobile number and email id active for future reference.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of coloured photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Fill the details with the correct information and complete the payment procedure.
About Medical Service Recruitment Board:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in G.O. (Ms) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012 with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department by way of direct recruitment, in a speedy manner, keeping in view the nature, importance and essentially of these posts. The Medical Services Recruitment Board started functioning with effect from 06.02.2012.There are more than 200 categories of posts under the various directorates of the Health and Family Welfare Department. All the direct recruitment posts (excluding the post of Drivers, posts under the TNPSC, and all posts under the Basic Services) are under the purview of the MRB.