Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Tamilnadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University. Notification is out for a total of 3 posts.Interested candidates can check the details given below and attend the walk-in Interview on 26th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Animal/ Laboratory Attendant
Post Date: 15-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 3
Other category jobs you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in Interview||26-02-2019|
|Venue||TRPVB, 2nd Floor, Central University Laboratory (CUL) building, TANUVAS, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051|
Vacancy details of Tamilnadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
- Maximum age: 40 Years
- Rs. 12,000/- pm
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have passed 10th standard
- Experience in Animal Handling, Farm Management etc. is Desirable.
- Walk-in interview
- Not applicable.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu Veterinary And Animal Sciences University Recruitment 2019 :
- Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview on the above mentioned date and venue.
- Candidates should carry duly filled application along with all original certificates supporting age educational qualification etc with one set of photocopies of each, recent passport size duly self attested.
- Candidates are requested to reach at least half an hour before the scheduled reporting time
The seed for the establishment and growth of TANUVAS was sown as early as 1876, when the Madras Veterinary College was started as an Agricultural School in Chennai to offer diploma and certificate course in the field of veterinary and animal sciences. The institute attained the status of a college in the year 1903 (01.10.1903), when it started functioning at Dobbin Hall, Chennai and admitted 20 students for a three-year diploma course called GMVC (Graduate of Madras Veterinary College).