Theni District Court Recruitment 2018 – 80 Posts
Theni District Court has released Office Assistant & Others Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant & Others
Post Date: 03-11-2018
No. of Vacancies: 80
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||03-11-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||30-11-2018 till 5:45 PM|
Vacancy details of Theni District Court Office Assistant & Others Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||No of Posts|
|4||Xerox Machine Operator||10|
|9||Computer Operator (Temporary post)||7|
|Sl.No.||Name of Post||Salary|
|4||Xerox Machine Operator||Rs.16600-52400/-|
|9||Computer Operator (Temporary post)||Rs.20600-65500/-|
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
|Category||Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age limit|
Age Relaxation is not applicable to candidates with higher qualification than required.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Driver – 8th Pass, Valid Dricing License, 5 years experience in driving.
- Senior Bailiff – 10th Pass
- Examiner – 10th Pass
- Xerox Machine Operator – 10th Pass, 6 months relevant experience in operating xerox machine.
- Office Assistant – 8th Pass
- Night Watchman – Knowledge of Reading & Writing
- Masalchi – Knowledge of Reading & Writing
- Sweepers – Knowledge of Reading & Writing
- Computer Operator (Temporary post) – Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with lower typing in English & Tamil or BA/BSc/BCom with typing in English & Tamil with Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Sanitary Worker – Knowledge of Reading & Writing
- Written test/Interview
How to Apply for Theni District Court Office Assistant & Others Recruitment:
- Interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application form with one recent photo & self attested copies of relevant documents and send it by registered post to The Principal District Judge, Principal District Court, Theni – 625 523.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
- The applicants should submit the photo ID residence proof along with the application. It may be any two of the following:-
1. Driving License
2. Pan Card
3. 1st page of Bank passbook
4. Voter ID card
5. Ration card
6. Aadhar Card
About Theni District Court:
The District Courts (Hindi: ज़िला न्यायालय) of India are the district courts of the State governments in India for every district or for one or more districts together taking into account the number of cases, population distribution in the district. They administer justice in India at a district level. Theni District Court is one such court. Theni District is a district of Tamil Nadu state in South India.Theni district is Located in Madurai Region , The town of Theni is the district headquarters. The district is divided into two natural divisions: The hilly areas are constituted by parts of the three taluk’s Periyakulam, Uthamapalayam and Andipatti with thick vegetation and perennial streams from the hills on the western side and Cumbum valley which lies in Uthamapalayam taluk. As of 2011, Theni district had a population of 1,245,899 with a sex-ratio of 980 females for every 1,000 males.