TN Litigation Department Recruitment 2018 – 28 Posts
TamilNadu Litigation Department has released recruitment notification for the Post of Office Assistant. The notification is out for a total of 28 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and can apply for the same on or before 22nd October 2018.
Name of the Post: Office Assistant
Post Date: 25-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 28
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||22-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of TN Litigation Department Recruitment:
- Office Assistant – 28
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years
- Candidates should be Class 10th passed & should also possess a driving license.
- Rs.15,700/ to Rs.50,000/-
How to Apply for TN Litigation Department Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can download the notification form from the Official website Page at http://www.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the TN Litigation Department Offline application Link which is provided below and apply Offline.
- Enter all the required details in the TN Litigation Department Offline Application Form.
- Attach the Scanned copies of required certificates along with your Photograph (If Required).
- Pay relevant amount as Application Fee ( If Required).
- Take a Photocopy of Application filled for reference purpose.
- Finally, Post the TN Litigation Department Application Form for Assistant Vacancies to the address mentioned below.