TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019 – 2345 Posts
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has released TN MRB Nurse Recruitment 2019 notification on Contract and consolidated pay basis. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 27th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Nurse
Post Date: 07-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 2345
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Last date for payment of Fee Offline through Indian Bank||
|Date of Examination||
Vacancy details of TN MRB Nurse Recruitment:
Consolidated Pay of Rs.14000/- per month, with annual increment of Rs.500/-
Period of Contract:
Recruitees will be absorbed into regular time scale of pay, after completion of a minimum of 2 years.
Age limit (as on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 32 years for OC/ 42 years for PWD OC/ 57 years for ST / SCA/ SC / MBC&DNC/
BCM /BC & PWD of the same category.
Note: Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC&DCs, BCs, BCMs who have put in 5 years or more of service in the State/ Central Government are not eligible to apply even if they are within the age limit.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government / Government recognised institution
- Permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Successful training of three years in General Nursing of men and women and six months in Midwifery
- A foreign training which is considered by the Director of Medical and Rural Health Services to be equivalent or superior to the above training or possession of a basic degree in Nursing for the purpose of its financial grant.
- Successful training of three years in General Nursing in an institution approved by the State Government and training in Psychiatry for six months after successful completion of training in General Nursing in the case of candidates admitted for training on or after the 1st January 1952.
- Possession of basic degree in Nursing from a University or institution recognised by UGC for the purpose of its financial grant.
- Written Exam
Scheme of Exam:
|Subject||Duration||Max Marks||No of Qns|
|Nusing (OMR Sheet)||2:30 Hrs||100||200|
Note: There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer. Minimum Qualifying marks is 30% for SC/ SCA/ ST and 35% for Others.
How to Apply for TN MRB Nurse Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to apply online from the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post and fill all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given.
|For TN MRB Nurse Syllabus|
|For Official Notification|
|For Official Website|
About TN MRB:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been established with the objective of making direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of TN.