Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has released TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade – II Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 77 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 11th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Physiotherapist Grade – II
Post Date: 22/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 77
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||22/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||11/09/2019|
|Last date for payment of Fee Offline through Indian Bank||13/09/2019|
|Date of Examination||03/11/2019|
Vacancy details of TN MRB Medical Physicist Recruitment 2019:
- Rs.36200-114800/- (Level-15)
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
|ST / SCA/ SC/ MBC&DNC/ BCM /BC||57 Years|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess a Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Written Exam.
Scheme of Exam:
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying marks (%)|
|Objective type single paper Exam for Physiotherapist Grade-II||02:30 hrs||100||30||35|
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for TN MRB Physiotherapist Grade-II Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates are required to apply online from the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post and fill all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given.
About TN MRB:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been established with the objective of making direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of TN.