TN MRB Prosthetic Craftsman Recruitment 2019 – 50 Posts
Tamil Nadu Medical Recruitment Board has released TN MRB Prosthetic Craftsman Recruitment 2019 notification. Notification is out for a total of 50 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 26th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Prosthetic Craftsman Recruitment
Post Date: 06-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 50
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Last date for payment of Fee Offline through Indian Bank||
Vacancy details of TN MRB Prosthetic Craftsman Recruitment 2019:
Category wise break up
- Rs.19,500 – 62,000 (Pay Matrix Level-8)
Age limit (as on 01.07.2019):
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|ST / SCA/ SC/ MBC & DNC/ BCM /BC||
For all categories
|18 Years||57 Years||30 Years|
|Differently Abled Person||
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary Examination
- Must have obtained two years diploma in Prosthetics and orthotics by the Directorate of Technical Education or its equivalent Diploma from any other Institution.
- Merit List based on marks scored in prescribed qualification
Weightage of Marks:
|Minimum educational qualification||Diploma||HSC / P.U.C||SSLC / 10th|
|Diploma in Pharmacy||50%||30%||20%|
How to Apply for TN MRB Prosthetic Craftsman Recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates are required to apply online from the Medical Services Recruitment Board’s website www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Home Page, click “Online Registration” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post and fill all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned copy of colour photograph and, scanned copy of signature as per the specifications given.
About TN MRB:
The Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) has been established with the objective of making direct recruitment to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department, Government of TN.