Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Admission to Rashtriya Indian Military College Recruitment 2020 notification. Interested and eligible male candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 31st March 2019.
Name of the Post: Admission to Rashtriya Indian Military College
Post Date: 01-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application|
|Last Date for submission of Application|
31-03-2019 till 5:45 PM
|Date of Examination|
01-06-2019 & 02-06-2019
|Date of Interview|
Age limit (as on 01.01.2020):
- Minimum Age: 11 and 1/2 years
- Maximum Age: 13 years
No relaxation of age limit will be allowed.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The candidates should either be studying in Class VII or passed Class VII from any recognised School.
- Written Exam
- Viva Voce
Note: Minimum pass marks in each paper including interview will be 50%.
How to Apply for TNPSC Admission to Rashtriya Indian Military College 2020:
- The prospectus – cum – application form with set of old question papers for the above examination can be obtained by speed post from the “The Commandant, Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun, Uttarakhand, PIN 248 003.” by sending a written request with a Demand Draft.
- The Demand draft to the Value of Rs.600/- for General candidates and Rs.555/- for SC/ST candidates along with caste certificates drawn in favour of “The Commandant, R I M C, Dehradun”, payable at State Bank of India – Tel. Bhavan Branch, Dehradun (Code – 01576).
- The application form and prospectus will not be supplied to the candidates from the Office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Chennai.
- Filled-in- applications in the prescribed form in duplicate from the candidates (Boys only) whose parents or guardians RESIDE IN TAMIL NADU should reach the Controller of Examinations, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, TNPSC Road, Park Town, Chennai-600 003
Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India. The Commission meets at frequent intervals and hands down necessary rules, policies, guidelines and decisions on various issues arising from time to time. The Secretary to the Commission holds responsibility of ensuring implementation of its’ various decisions, besides handling day-to-day administration, departmental promotion committees, oral tests for recruitment, etc.