Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Assistant Director & Child Development project Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 102 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 11th September 2019.
Name of the Post: Assistant Director & Child Development project Officer
Post Date: 14/08/2019
No. of Vacancies: 102
Other category jobs you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||13/08/2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||11/09/2019|
|Last Date for payment of Fee through SBI or HDFC Bank||13/09/2019|
|Paper –I & Paper –II (Assistant Director)||16/11/2019|
|Child Development Project Officer||17/11/2019 10:00 am to 01:00 p.m|
Vacancy details of TNPSC Assistant Director & Child Development project Officer Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the post||No of Vacancies|
|Child Development project Officer||89|
- Assistant Director – Level –22 Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- p.m.
- Child Development project Officer: Level 18 Rs.36,900-1,16,600/- p.m.
Age limit (as on 01/07/2019):
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs|
and Destitute Widows of all castes
|Others (Ex-Servicemen)||48 Years|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs (Differently Abled Persons & Ex-Servicemen)||No limit|
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must possess a Post Graduate Degree in Home Science /Psychology/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Food and Nutrition/ Social Work/ Rehabilitation Science.
Child Development project Officer:
- Must possess a Degree in Nutrition/ Home Science/ A degree withm a PG Diploma in Rural Services awarded by the Gandhigram University.
- Written Exam
Scheme of Exam:
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks (SC, ST, MBC/ DC BC(M) & BC )||Minimum Qualifying Marks (others)|
|For Assistant Director – 200 Questions:|
Paper I (Concerned Subject)
|For Child Development Project Office:||3 hours||300|
|Paper II (Common to both posts)||2 hours||200|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow||No Fee|
|MBC/ DC/ BC||No Fee (3 free chances)|
|EXS||No Fee (2 free chances)|
|One-Time Registration Fee of Rs.150/- valid for 5 years for all|
Mode of Payment: online through SBI or HDFC bank
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Director & Child Development project Officer Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee.
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
|For Onetime Registration||Click here|
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.