TNPSC Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2019 – 6 Posts
TNPSC Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2019 has been released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Notification is out for a total of 6 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 30th January 2019.
Name of the Post: Hostel Superintendent – cum- Physical Training Officer
Post Date: 02-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||02-01-2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Last Date for payment of Fee through SBI or Indian Bank||01-02-2019|
|Date of Written Examination||
27-04-2019 FN & AN
Vacancy details of TNPSC Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2019:
|GT (G)||*GT(G) (B)||BC (OBCM) (G)||MBC/DC (W)||MBC/DC (W)||SC(G)||Total|
- Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/- (Level-11)
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
|Category of Applicants||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes||No maximum age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]||35 years (Should not have completed)|
|Differently Abled Persons||Ex-Servicemen|
Educational Qualification and Experience (as on 01-01-2019):
- Must possess Diploma in Physical Education issued by any University or Institution;OR
- Must possess the Teacher’s Certificate in Physical Education (Higher Grade) and Teaching Experience for a period of not less than one year And
- Must have been declared eligible for admission to the College course of Study under the old 11 year schooling or Must have been declared eligible for admission to the Higher Secondary Course under the present 10 year schooling.
Note: Applicants selected for appointment to the said post will be required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed before appointment. Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
Scheme of Exam:
|Subject||Duration||Max Marks||Min marks for selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs||Others|
|Paper- I (Subject Paper)||3 Hours||300||171||228|
|Paper – II (General Studies)
General Studies (Diploma Standard) – 75 Questions AND Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
|Interview and Records||–||70|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Widow||No Fee|
|MBC/ DC/ BC||No Fee (3 free chances)|
|EXS||No Fee (2 free chances)|
|One-Time Registration Fee of Rs.150/- valid for 5 years for all|
How to Apply for TNPSC Hostel Superintendent Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee.
- For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Examination fee Rs.150/- is payable by online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.