TamilNadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment notification for the Post of Statistical Inspector.The notification is out for a total of 13 Vacancies.Eligible and Interested Candidates can go through the details given below and apply for the same before 26th September 2018.
Name of the Post: Statistical Inspector
No.of Vacancies: 13
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28-08-2018|
|Last Date for Submision of Application||26-09-2018|
Vacancy Details of TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment:
|5||MBC / DC (G)||1|
|6||MBC / DC (G) (PSTM)||1|
|7||MBC / DC (W)||1|
|9||SC (G) (PSTM)||1|
Age Limit ( as on 01-07-2018):
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes – No Maximum Age Limit
- ‘Others’ [i.e., Applicants not belonging toSCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] – Maximum Age: 30 years ( should not have completed)
- Applicants Must possess a Degree of any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission, with Statistics or Mathematics as the main subjects.
- Written Exam
|SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
- Rs.36,900 to Rs.1,16,600/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Statistical Inspector Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply online in the official website page at http://tnpsc.gov.in
Logon to TNPSC Apply online Page at the official website page.
Eligible candidates are advised to open the application form.
Fill your academic details, Skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
Pay the application fee as per the category.
Complete the TNPSC Jobs Application form with the essential data.
Check the details before submitting.
Take a print out of the filled application form.
The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) is a department of the government of TamilNadu that is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first provincial Public Service Commission in India.