TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019 has been released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Notification is out for a total of 6 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 10th February 2019.
Name of the Post: Sub-Inspector of Fisheries.
Post Date: 10-01-2019
No. of Vacancies: 6
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||10-01-2019|
|Last Date for submission of Application||
|Date of Written Examination||
04-05-2019 FN & AN
Vacancy details of TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post and Post Code
|Name of the Service and Service Code.||
No. of vacancies
Sub-Inspector of Fisheries in Fisheries Department. (Code No.1760)
|Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service (Code No.031)||
- Rs.35,900 – 1,13,500/- (Level-13)
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
Category of Applicants
SCs and SC(A)s
No maximum age limit
Educational Qualification and Experience (as on 10-01-2019):
- Must possess the Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay. OR
- Must possess a Certificate of successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India. OR
- Must possess a diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. OR
- Must possess a Science Degree with Zoology as main subject awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission. OR
- Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Fisheries Science awarded by any University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission.
Note: In respect of 6 vacancies for the post of Sub Inspector of Fisheries, 60% of the vacancies (i.e. 4 vacancies ) is to be filled by the holders of B.F.Sc Degree and 40% of the vacancies (i.e. 2 vacancies) is to be filled by the holders of other Qualifications specified above.
In order of priority for appointment Engineers / Diploma holders / Craftsman direct recruitment first preference shall be given to persons who have completed one year of apprenticeship under the Government of India scheme or one year of training under the State Government Apprenticeship Scheme.
- Written Examination and
- Oral Test in the form of an interview
Scheme of Exam:
|Duration||Max Marks||Min marks for selection|
Paper- I (Subject Paper)
(Any one of the following subjects in which the candidate acquired has the Degree / Diploma Qualification)
|Paper – II (General Studies)
General Studies (Diploma Standard) – 75 Questions AND Aptitude and Mental Ability (SSLC Standard) – 25 Questions
|Interview and Records||–|
|Registration Fee for one time password||Rs.150/-|
Note: Those who have registered in the One -Time Registration system and paid the Registration fee of Rs.150/- and received the Registration ID need not pay the Registration fee i.e., Rs.150/- and it is enough to pay the Examination fee alone.
How to Apply for TNPSC Sub-Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2019:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission‟s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee.
- For applying in One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph and signature to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission‟s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Examination fee Rs.150/- is payable by online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
|To Apply||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Other TNPSC Notifications||Click here|
Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.