TNUSRB Sub-Inspector of Police Recruitment 2019 – 969 Posts
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board has released TNUSRB Sub-Inspector of Police Recruitment 2019 Notification. Notification is out for a total of 969 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 19th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Sub inspector of Police
Post Date: 08-03-2019
No of Vacancies: 969
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission||
Vacancy details of TNUSRB Sub-Inspector of Police Recruitment 2019:
Name of post
|No. of vacancies||Total|
|General / Total||
Women / Transgender
Sub-Inspector of Police (TK)
|Sub-Inspector of Police (AR)||193||83||
Sub-Inspector of Police (TSP)
- Rs.36900 -116600/-
Age limit as on 01-07-2019:
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
BC, BC (M), MBC / DNC
|SC, SC(A), ST||
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree obtained from recognized from institute.
- Candidates should have studied Tamil as a subject in 10,12, degree.
- Written exam
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Viva – voce
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for TNUSRB Sub-Inspector of Police Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.tnusrbonline.org
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu in November 1991 vide G.O. Ms. No. 1806, Home (Ser.F) Department, dated 29.11.1991 for the recruitment of personnel for the Uniformed Services like Police, Prison and Fire and Rescue Services.