TRB Sikkim Recruitment 2019 Notification has been released by Sikkim state Teachers Recruitment Board, Gangtok. Notification is out for a total of 249 posts. Interested candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria before 8th March 2019.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher
Post Date: 04-02-2019
No. of Vacancies: 249
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting date for form submission
|Last date for form submission|
08-03-2019 till 03:30 pm
Vacancy details of TRB Sikkim Recruitment 2019:
- Level 15, Cell 1 of Pay matrix of SGS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2018.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Age relaxation as per rules
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PG in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST & OBC) and B.Ed. from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- Written examination
Mode of Payment: only payable in the State Bank of Sikkim under the revenue Head 0202-102-03-Edn
How to Apply for TRB Sikkim Recruitment 2019:
Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply offline through the Application Form which will be available at the office of SSRTB, Upper Syari, Gangtok.Duly filled Application along with attested copies of below given documents should be submitted at the SSRTB office
- Mark sheets and Pass Certificate of Class X, XII, Graduation, Masters Degree issued by the recognized Board and B.Ed. degree issued by NCTE recognized institution
- Sikkim Subject/ COI certificate
- Caste/ Class Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate in case of unmarried female candidates and COI/SSC of husband’s as well as marriage certificate in case of married female candidates issued by the appropriate authority.
- valid Local Employment Card.
- Two copies of passport size photograph
- NOC issued by the concerned authority (in service candidates).
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of section 23 of the RTE Act, National council for Teacher Education had vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in various levels of classes. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that she / he should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the National council for Teacher Education (NCTE).