Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released TRB TN Recruitment 2019 notification. The notification is out for a total of 2144 Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 15th July 2019.
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – I
Post Date: 12/06/2019
No. of Vacancies: 2144
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important Dates to Remember:
|Date of Commencement of application
through online mode
|Last date for submission of application
through online mode
|Date of Computer Based Examination||Will be announced later|
Vacancy Details of TRB TN Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Post Graduate Assistants / Physical Education Directors Grade – 1||2144|
- Rs.36900 – 116600/- (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of Rs.36900/-
Age Limit (as on 01/07/2019):
- Maximum Age: 57 years.
Educational Qualification And Experience Required:
Post Graduate Assistant:
- PG with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution OR
- PG with at least 45% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from NCTE recognized institution OR
- PG with at least 50% marks and B.A. B.Ed./B.Sc. Ed., from any NCTE recognized institution.
Physical Education Director:
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) or Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with at least 55% marks OR
- At least 50% or B.P.E degree / B.P.Ed (Integrated) 4 years professional degree OR
- B.P.Ed with at least 55% or B.P.E Course (or its equivalent) of 3 years duration with at least 50% marks AND
- M.P.Ed of at least 2 years duration from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
- Online Computer Based Examination
- Certificate Verification.
|SC / ST/ SCA/ PWD||Rs.250/-|
Mode of Payment: Online
How to Apply for TRB TN Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible Candidates may apply On-line, through the official website www.trb.tn.nic.in
- Before Applying Candidates should ensure to have a valid mobile number and email ID.
- Fill up all the required information in the application carefully as per the instruction and SAVE it and upload required documents like Scanned Photograph & Signature in the stipulated size & format.After filling-up all the required fields of the On-line Application, verified the application and click ‘CONFIRM’.
- Download the acknowledgement slip for future reference.
About TRB TN:
Teachers Recruitment Board (Tamil Nadu) is hosted by National Informatic Centre .Teachers Recruitment Board is constituted by Tamil Nadu government for conduct of Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for selection of candidates at elementary level (for classes I to VIII) as well as conduct of Selection Test for Graduate Teachers (for classes IX-X) and Selection Test for Post Graduate Teachers (for classes XI-XII) for recommendation of recruitment of teachers. The Board prepares guidelines / regulations on the matter relating to selection of teachers at various levels of schools including – Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Classes I to V and VI to VIII (Elementary Stage); Selection Tests for recruitment of teachers for classes IX-X (Graduate Teacher) and classes XI-XII (Post Graduate Teacher).