Tripura Civil Service & Police Service Grade II Recruitment 2019 notification has been released.The notification is released by Tripura Public Service Commission.The total no.of vacancies are 40. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 9th April 2019.
Name of the Post: Tripura Civil Service & Police Service Grade II
Post Date: 08-03-2019
No. of Vacancies: 40
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply
Last Date to Apply
Vacancy Details of Tripura Civil Service & Police Service Grade II Recruitment 2019:
Name of the Post
|T.C.S Grade II|
|T.P.S Grade II|
- Not Mentioned
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2019):
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- A candidate must hold Degree of a recognized University.
- Knowledge of Bengali/English/ Kokborok language.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
SC /ST /PHC/ BPL Card Holder
- SC/ST Candidates of other States (not recognized by the Govt. of Tripura) must deposit fee as General Candidates.
- Recruitment fee so deposited, is non refundable.
How to Apply for Tripura Civil Service & Police Service Grade II Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can visit the official website www.tpsc.nic.in and read the eligibility norms before applying for the post.
- The online Application link will be active on 09-03-2019.
- Before applying for the post candidates should register themselves through OTPR i.e one time profile registration
- After complete registration a User id will be generated and send to the email id provided by the candidates
- Keep this user id secure for future reference.
- Complete the application form and online payment before the last date i.e 09-04-2019.
For Official Notification
For Official Website
Link will be activated on 09-03-2019
The provision for constitution of Public Service Commission was first incorporated under Article 96C of the Government of India Act,1919. Thereafter in 1923 ‘Lee Commission’ was constituted for the purpose of formulating the principles/terms and conditions of Public Service Commission. Subsequently, as per recommendations of the ‘Lee Commission’ Federal Public Service Commission was established in India for the first time, on 1st October, 1926. Lee Commission also recommended for establishment of Provincial Public Service Commissions.