TSPSC Recruitment 2018 – 24 Posts
Telengana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), has released recruitment notification for the Post of Professor. The notification is out for a total of 24 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can check the details given below and apply for the same before 1st October 2018.
Name of the Post: Professor
Post Date: 15-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 24
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||15-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||01-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of TSPSC Recruitment:
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 58 years
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Professor||Applicants who have completed Ph.D (Relevant Discipline)
with 10 years experience
|Associate Professor||Applicants who have completed Master’s Degree, Ph.D
with 08 years experience
|Assistant Professor||Applicants who have completed Masters Degree with NET/ SLET/ SE|
- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000/-|
|Associate Professor||Rs.37,400 to Rs.67,000/-|
|Assistant Professor||Rs.15,600 to Rs.39,100/-|
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online in the official website page at http://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Logon to TSPSC Careers Page at the official website.
- Eligible cndiadtes are advised to open the application form.
- Fill your academic details, skill, experience, and other related information as per the category.
- Attach self attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Check the details before submitting.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
Telangana State Public Service Commission is the youngest Public Service Commission in the country.Hyderabad State was one of the prominent princely State in India and inherits over 400 years of rich tradition and culture with unparalleled grace and historical significance. The system of selecting young talent for public services through a process of selection was in vogue in the Hyderabad State since the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam (1869-1911). Hyderabad Civil Service Committee was established on 1919 and the Hyderabad Public Service Commission was established by a Fireman on 27 April 1947.