UKMSSB recruitment 2018 – 138 Posts
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) has released recruitment notification for the Post of Assistant Professor. The notification is out for a total of 138 Vacancies. Eligible and Interested candidates can go through the details given below and apply for the same on or before 26th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 27-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 138
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||27-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||26-10-2018|
Vacancy Details of UKMSSB Recruitment:
- Assistant Professor – 138
- Minimum Age: 30 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Refer Official notification for detailed Information about Educational Qualification.
- Written Exam
|For General / OBC candidates||Rs.2000/-|
|For SC / ST Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
- Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/-
How to Apply for UKMSSB Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested candidates can apply via online in the official website page at http://www.ukmssb.org/
- Click on UKMSSB Notification Apply Online Link Provided below.
- Fill in all necessary details asked in UKMSSB Online Application Form.
- Scan your recent photograph (If Necessary).
- Scan the Copies of necessary documents.
- Click on the submit button and pay the relevant application fee.
- Have a printout of the application form for further reference.
Uttarakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) is established in 2015 for conducting recruitment and selection of medical candidates for Health & Medical departments, hospitals and other units having medical related vacancies. UKMSSB has the authorisation to conduct release advertisement, conduct recruitment exams for various Medical vacancies in different Government departments of Uttarakhand.