University of Hyderabad has released University of Hyderabad Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019 notification for the post of Guest Faculty. Interested and eligible candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply offline based on the eligibility criteria on or before 14th June 2019.
Name of the Post: Guest Faculty
Post Date: 30/05/2019
No. of Vacancies: Not mentioned
Other Category you may be interested in:
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||30/05/2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||14/06/2019|
Vacancy Details of University of Hyderabad Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019 :
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Guest Faculty||Not mentioned|
- As per latest UGC guidelines.
Period of Contract:
- 15/07/2019 to 15/12/2019
Age limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Maximum Age: 70 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Good Academic record with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade at the MA level in Political Science from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Other essential qualifications like NET or PhD will be as per the eligibility criteria given by the UGC’s guidelines.
- A PhD degree in an International Relations’ topic. Superannuated faculty may also be considered for engagement as guest faculty subject (Desirable).
- Not Applicable
How to Apply for University of Hyderabad Guest Faculty Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must read the eligibility norms before applying for the post
- A hard copy of (CV) with details of academic qualifications, work experience and copies of certificates in support of qualifications and experience, may be sent to the Head, Department of Political Science, University of Hyderabad, Dr. C. R. Rao Road, Central University (PO), Gachibowli.
- The name of the post must be written at the top of the envelope as” Application for the post of….”
- Last date to apply for the post is 14/06/2019
About UoH :
The University of Hyderabad (UoH) has been ranked fifth best among Universities in the country by the National Institutional Ranking Framework of MHRD for the year 2018. It was declared the Best Central University for the year 2015 and given the Visitor’s Award by then Hon’ble President of India,Shri Pranab Mukherjee. He is in the top league of institutions as per the QS Rankings 2019(591-600) and is also among the top 2.3%Universities in the World in overall category. It is among the top 100 which are the fastest growing under the age of 50.