UOU Academic Consultant Recruitment 2018 – 41 Posts
Uttarakhand Open University has released UOU Academic Consultant Recruitment 2018 notification on contract basis. Interested candidates who are Indian Nationals can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria.
Name of the Post: Academic Consultant
Post Date: 31-10-2018
No. of Vacancies: 41
Important dates to Remember:
|Date of Walk-in-interview||13-11-2018 & 14-11-2018 at 10:00 AM|
Vacancy details of UOU Academic Consultant Recruitment:
|Sl.No.||Subject||No of Posts|
|17||Library Science & Information Science||3|
Rs.23,000 – 28,000/- per month
Period of Contract:
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- PhD/NET/SLET (Uttrakhand) or NET/SLET & MPhil
- 55% marks in Graduation
- 55% marks in PG (60% for Reserved Candidates)
|Post||Date of Walk-in-interview|
|For Posts 1 – 9||13-11-2018 (Monday)|
|For Posts 10 – 23||14-11-2018 (Tuesday)|
|Publications in Journal/ Video Lecture/ MOOCs||25|
Rs.200/- (Non Refundable)
How to Apply for UOU Academic Consultant Recruitment:
- Applicant should fill all the details in the prescribed Application form and bring certificates of proof of Education and other documents in original and photo copy during the Interview.
- Candidates who wish to attend the Walk-in-interview should Pay Application Fee of Rs.200/- in the Accounts section and bring the receipt along with the Application form.
- Venue of Walk-in-interview: Uttrakhand Open University, University Marg, Transprt Nagar Backside, Haldwani (Nainital).
Strictly in tune with the philosophy of ODL system, Uttarakhand Open University (UOU) was established by an Act of Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly in 2005 (Act No. 23 of 2005) with the aim of disseminating knowledge and skills through distance learning, using the flexible and innovative methods of education to ensure ‘independent learning’. The University uses novel educational programmes, various modes of communication technology and contact sessions to make distance learning more effective. The major objective of the University is to cater to the educational needs of the target groups to create skilled and knowledge based human resource for speedy upliftment and development of the State.