Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has released UP Police Fireman Recruitment 2018 notification. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details given below and apply online based on the eligibility criteria on or before 28th December 2018.
Name of the Post: Fireman
Post Date: 03-12-2018
No. of Vacancies: 2065
Important dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for submission of Application||08-12-2018|
|Last Date for submission of Application||28-12-2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||31-12-2018|
Vacancy details of UP Police Fireman Recruitment:
Matric level 3 Rs.21,700-69,100/-
Age limit (as on 01.07.2018):
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
For details of Age relaxation refer notification.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Class 12th Pass from recognized board or equivalent qualification.
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
|Candidates who have applied under the notification PRPB-2-5(1)/2016 Dt. 20-12-2016, PRPB-2-5(1)/2016 Dt. 16-01-2017 for the posts of Fireman and paid Rs.200/-|
How to Apply for UP Police Fireman Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UP Police website – http://uppbpb.gov.in/ from 08-12-2018 to 28-12-2018.
- Logon to careers Page in the official website.
- Fill your academic details, educational qualification, experience and other related information.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally click on submit button.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
About UP Police:
UP Police is State Police force of UP (Uttar Pradesh) that formed in 1863. In addition to, the UP police force is one of the largest police force in the world, which is working under a single command. The Uttar Pradesh Police is headed by Director General of Police (DGP). Uttar Pradesh Police headquarter is located in Allahabad, UP. This police department keeps the law and order in UP State. UP Police department is divided into 8 Police zones & each and every zone is headed by an officer of the rank of Inspector General of Police (IGP), who is an officer of IPS (Indian Police Service).