UPBEB Recruitment 2018 – 10000+Posts
UttarPradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB-TET), has released recruitment notification for the Post of Assistant Teacher. The notification is out for a total of 10000+ vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply via online on or before 4th October 2018.
Name of the Post: Assistant Teacher
Post Date: 18-09-2018
No.of Vacancies: 10000+
Important Dates to Remember:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||18-09-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||04-10-2018|
Vacancy Details for UPBEB Recruitment:
- Assistant Teacher – 10,000+
- As Per UPBEB Notification.
- For Class I to V: Candidates who have completed Graduation Pass from any recognized University and Two year BTC / Sp.BTC or Special Education Two year Diploma in D.Ed (Final year / Complete) Approved by NCTE / RCI or 12th (Intermediate) Pass with 50% & 4 year BLEd Course (Final year / complete) or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- For Class VI to VIII: Candidates who have completed Graduation Pass from any recognized Institute with NCTE Certificate or Two year BTC / Sp.BTC (Final Year / complete) or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Written exam
|General /OBC Candidates||Rs.400/-|
|SC / ST Candidates||Rs.200/-|
- Not Disclosed.
How to Apply for UPBEB Recruitment:
- Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply via online in the official Website page at https://www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Logon to Careers Page at the official website page.
- Eligible candidates are advised to open the application form.
- Fill your Academic details, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self attested Copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size.
- Pay the Application fee as per the category.
- Complete the job application form with the essential data.
- Check the detail before submitting.
- Take a printout of the filled application form.
Elementary education has an important role in the formation of a nation. From this perspective, in our country, the Right to Education Act – 2009 has been targeted by providing compulsory and free elementary education to all children of the age group 6 to 14 years. But it is a very difficult task to bring the children of all ages of 6 to 14 in the vast state like Uttar Pradesh to the education sector. Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council, since 1972, is working towards providing quality education through council schools in all the districts of the state. Under which Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Council is discharging its obligation to provide education in the rural and urban areas of the state through its 1,13,500 primary and 45,700 upper primary schools.